Welcome to the Lincoln City press room and media center. This section is intended as a resource for press and media professionals covering travel and tourism in Lincoln City, Oregon. Let us help with your stories, tours and checking facts.
Film & television
We can help orchestrate your film or television projects. Call us for assistance with site scouting, lodging accommodations, permits and access to attractions. We’re also happy to provide b-roll footage to help make your project a success.
Story Ideas & Arranging Tours
To inquire about a media FAM tour, please contact our Public Relations Coordinator listed below.
About Lincoln City
Press and Media Contacts
Public Relations Coordinator
To qualify for reduced media rates and/or complimentary passes and lodging, travel journalists must be credentialed. Please submit the following documentation:
- Submit a request via email to one of our Press and Media staff. The email must contain yours and your supervisor’s contact information.
- If you are a freelance travel writer or photographer on assignment, please submit a letter of assignment and your editor’s contact information.
- Freelance travel writer without specific assignments may submit travel articles published within the past 12 months carrying the journalist’s byline. Submitted web links or clips must be dated and bylined.
- Freelance travel writers, in their request, must also include links to their social media, blog, and website profiles.
- The level of support provided depends upon the journalist’s story, advance notice provided, time of year, length of stay and the ability of hotels and attractions to assist.