Makes: 5 dozen
- Butter, unsalted, melted — 1/2 cup (4oz.)
- Creamy peanut butter — 1 cup (8oz.)
- Sugar, powdered — 3/4 lb. (12oz.)
- Chocolate Chips — 1 bag
- Beat peanut butter and butter in mixer until creamy. Beat in sugar until mixture is smooth. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Shape into 1″ balls. Insert a toothpick into each and place on a wax paper lined sheet pan. Freeze for up to 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave in 30-second increments until smooth. (Or melt over a double boiler)
- Dip balls into chocolate, leaving a small portion of the center uncovered. Return to baking sheet and refrigerate until set.
- Store in refrigerator.