FAQs about Cooking Classes at the Culinary Center:
1. How many people does each class hold?
Class sizes range, depending on the type of class. A hands-on class holds 8-12 people depending on the subject matter. A demonstration style class can hold up to 24. Seating for demo classes is determined by date of registration.
2. Does the Center take Credit or Debit Cards?
Yes! Visa, MC, and Discover.
3. Who do I register for a class?
We now have online ticketing for our culinary classes. You simply click the “SIGN UP” button and register yourself. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
4. Are there gift certificates available?
Yes! For any denomination you would like.
5. How do I redeem a gift certificate?
For gift certificate redemption, please call Donna Riani, the Culinary Center Manager at 541-557-1125.
6. What is your cancellation policy?
Refunds given up to 7 days prior to the event. In cases of severe weather or emergencies, we’re happy to make other arrangements.
7. A group of friends of mine and I will be traveling to the coast for a getaway, would it be possible to arrange something just for us?
Absolutely! The Center can arrange for something entirely designed for your group, we delight in providing a fabulous group experience!
8. What is the dress code?
For hands-on classes and workshops, please wear long pants and close-toed shoes. We’ll provide aprons and knives.