Online Press Center
- Developing stories
- Arranging tours
- Preparing itineraries
- Checking facts
- Navigating State rules and permits
To qualify for reduced media rates and/or complimentary passes and lodging, travel journalists must be credentialed. Please submit the following documentation:
- Submit a business card and your supervisor’s contact information.
- If you are a freelance travel journalist or photographer on assignment, submit a letter of assignment and your editor’s contact information.
- Freelance travel journalists without specific assignments may submit travel articles published within the past 12 months carrying the journalist’s byline. Submitted clips must be bylined and dated.
- The level of support provided depends upon the journalist’s story, advance notice provided, time of year, length of stay and the ability of hotels and attractions to assist.
We can help orchestrate your film projects. Call us for assistance with:
- Site scouting
- Access to attractions
Quick Links to Online Resources
There’s more to do than can be done in just 2 or 3 days. From indoor activities like gaming, shopping and dining to beachcombing, bird watching and festivals, we’ve created an entire page devoted to what you can do during your stay in Lincoln City, visit that page by clicking here!
Notable Mentions of Lincoln City
Click on a link below to read about Lincoln City from another perspective!
• Sunset Magazine: One Perfect Day in Lincoln City, Oregon: The Taft District
• Cultural Oregon: Lincoln City Culinary Scene
• Bend Bulletin: Glass with Class
• VIA Magazine: Weekender
• Coast Explorer Magazine: Five Day Seafood Workshop
• USA Today: Destination Lincoln City
• DogFancy Magazine: Atlas A-list
• Country Traveler Online: The Greening of Lincoln City
• Meetings West: Green Giant
• Oregon Coast Magazine: So Much to do in Lincoln City