Fall Kite Festival, October 1-2, 2016
The Lincoln City Fall Kite Festival is held on the beach, in the center of Lincoln City, at the D-River Wayside from 10am-4pm on Saturday and Sunday.
The weekend festival will include kite flying demonstrations by experts, free kids kitemaking, running of the bols, and some of the most colorful “big” kites in the world!
For information on our featured kite fliers, please visit our Kite Flier Bios page.
Location & Parking
The Fall Kite Festival takes place at the D-River Wayside State Park. Limited on-site parking is available. Off-site parking for the event can be found at:
- NE 22nd and Quay (at the Community Center)
- NW 15th Street Parking Lot.
- NE 15th Street Parking Lot.
- NW 17th Street Parking Lot.
- US Bank at SW 5th Street.
- Rooftop of Price and Pride.
- Lincoln City Outlets Rooftop Parking – Park here and get free coupons to participating outlet stores!
- SE 3rd Street Public Parking (ONE WAY STREET)
Shuttle service is available at all parking areas except US Bank and SE 3rd Street (both walking distance to the festival). Shuttles run a continuous loop from 10am to 4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Click here to download our parking map.
Public transportation is available on Friday and Saturday via Lincoln County Transit. Click here to download the bus shuttle map.
2016 Fall Kite Festival Event Schedule
To be determined.
Schedule is subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control, including weather. Times are approximate.