FAQs about Cooking Classes at the Culinary Center:
1. How many people does each class hold?
Class sizes range, depending on the type of class. A hands-on class holds 8-12 people depending on the subject matter. A demonstration style class can hold up to 24. Seating for demo classes are determined by date of registration.
2. Does the Center take Credit or Debit Cards?
Yes! Visa and MC.
3. Who do I make the check out to?
Make your check out to the “City of Lincoln City.” Mail to: Culinary Center, 801 SW Hwy. 101, Suite 401, Lincoln city, OR 97367, Attn: Chef Sharon Wiest
4. Are there gift certificates available?
Yes! For any denomination you would like.
5. How do I register for a class?
Email or Call Chef Sharon Wiest at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-557-1125.
6. What is your cancellation policy?
We honor a 48-hour cancellation policy. In cases of severe weather or emergencies, we’re happy to make other arrangements!
7. A group of friends of mine and I will be traveling to the coast for a getaway, would it be possible to arrange something just for us?
Absolutely! The Center can arrange for something entirely designed for your group, we delight in providing a fabulous group experience!
8. What is the dress code?
For demo classes please wear long pants and close-toed shoes. We’ll provide aprons and knives.