Antique Week in Lincoln City, February 5 – 15, 2016
With numerous stores and malls including more than 100 dealers, Lincoln City has been the place to go on the Oregon Coast if you are interested in antiques and collectibles. To celebrate “antiquing,” every February Lincoln City hosts Antique Week, an eleven-day event. This year’s event runs February 5-15. Antique Week features city-wide antique store sales where you will discover hidden treasures and save on your purchases.
For more information on this event, please contact the Lincoln City Visitor and Convention Bureau at 541-996-1274.
- 101 Coastal Creations – 10-25% off antiques. $10 off glass floats and float stands
- AA Auction
- Beach Bum Thrift – 50% off all paintings, watercolors & prints
- Carrousel By the Beach – 20% off storewide (excludes cards & coins
- Coast Clocks – Drawing for Tide Clock, complimentary diagnostic, bench charge on clock repair
- Days Catch – 20% off all antiques and collectibles, some at %50 off
- Granny’s Attic – 15% off entire store
- JS Coins – 25% off jewelry
- The Kelp Bed – 30% off all pile area rugs and furniture
- Little Antique Mall – All dealers offering discounts from 10-50%
- Nelscott House Antiques – 30% off storewide, door prize drawings (no purchase necessary)
- North By Northwest Books & Antiques – 10% off storewide, plus 25% off hardcover and author signed books
- Pacific Coast Books – 50% off all hardback books (exclusions apply). All books about antiques and collectibles are $5 each, values up to $40
- Pop Culture Collectables – Up to 20% off select sections, bulk purchase discounts up to 30% off
- Robert’s Bookshop
- Rocking Horse Antique Mall – Sales storewide, individual dealers offering Antique Week specials
- The Second Coming
- Street Car Village Hobby & Model
- Taft 2nd Hand Antiques
Other Antiquing in Lincoln City
- 101 Inspirations
- AA Home Furnishings & Antiques
- Lincoln City Cultural Center
- My Master’s Antiques
- Tam’s Company
Glass floats on the beach
300 Antique Japanese floats will be hidden on the beach during Antique Week for you to find and keep. 14 red, heart-shaped glass pieces will also be placed on the beach during Valentine’s Day!
North Lincoln County Historical Museum
Stop by the Historical Museum during Antique Week to lean about Lincoln City’s past. You’ll find information on the settlement, tourism and the story behind the glass floats. They also have a special quilt exhibit on display just for Antique Week. Swing by and say hi!