Antique Week in Lincoln City, February 11 – 20, 2017
With numerous stores and malls including more than 100 dealers, Lincoln City has been the place to go on the Oregon Coast if you are interested in antiques and collectibles. To celebrate “antiquing,” every February Lincoln City hosts Antique Week, an eleven-day event. This year’s event runs February 11-20. Antique Week features city-wide antique store sales where you will discover hidden treasures and save on your purchases.
For more information on this event, please contact the Lincoln City Visitor and Convention Bureau at 541-996-1274.
- Little Antique Mall - 3128 NE Hwy 101
- Pacific Coast Books – 2143 NW Hwy 101
- Carrousel By the Beach – 1615 NW Hwy 101
- Rocking Horse Antique Mall – 1542 NE Hwy 101
- Granny’s Attic – 1520 NE Hwy 101
- The Kelp Bed – 1230 NW 15th ST
- Coast Clocks – 945 NE Hwy 101
- Lincoln City Cultural Center – 540 NE Hwy 101
- Days Catch – 1544 SW Hwy 101
- Pop Culture Collectibles (North) – 1845 SW Hwy 101
- Nelscott House Antiques – 3200 SE Hwy 101
- Beach Bum Thrift – 4235 SW Hwy 101
- Taft 2nd Hand Antiques – 4756 SE Hwy 101
- 101 Coastal Creations – 4840 SE Hwy 101
- North Lincoln County Historical Museum – 4907 SW Hwy 101
- Street Car Village – 6334 S Hwy 101
- AA Auction
- North by Northwest Books & Antiques
- Pop Culture Collectibles (South)
Glass floats on the beach
300 Antique Japanese floats will be hidden on the beach during Antique Week for you to find and keep. 14 red, heart-shaped glass pieces will also be placed on the beach during the weekend preceding Valentine’s Day, February 11-12th!
North Lincoln County Historical Museum
Stop by the Historical Museum during Antique Week to lean about Lincoln City’s past. You’ll find information on the settlement, tourism and the story behind the glass floats. They also have a special quilt exhibit on display just for Antique Week. Swing by and say hi!